A Daily Meal Breakdown.

 





A friend of mine asked me a few days ago if I could help him with his nutrition program.

So, I decided to pick one day off his schedule and look at it like a food label.


Breakfast: 60 grams of bread, 20 grams of chicken breast, and 20 grams of gouda light cheese on toast

Snack: One 200-gram Apple

Lunch: 180 grams of Roast Chicken Beast, 250 grams of cabbage salad, 10 grams of olive oil, and 60 grams of bread.

Snack: One 200-gram Apple

Dinner:2 Boiled Eggs 160gr + Carrot salat 250gr + olive oil 10gr + Bread 60gr

 

Day Total



Conclusion

As I calculate his basic metabolism I found that it was at 2612 kcal

When I saw that his diet has only 1673 kcal I realize that he was in a calorie deficit of almost 1000 kcal 

This is a big number. An average calorie deficit is 300-500 kcal. 

So he must re-program his diet to 2000-2200 kcal 

 

Δημοσίευση σχολίου

0 Σχόλια